Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dojopros, Jan 15, 2008.

1. dojopros macrumors member

i have just updated to 1.1.3 and all my contacts have gone! what do i do! is there anyway of me getting them back? :( fone is legit o2 iphone contract

2. Hustle macrumors 6502a

Sync the phone and make sure the ''Sync contacts from computer'' is selected. When you Synced your iPhone with the contacts, it should have copied them to your computer.

3. dojopros thread starter macrumors member

have tried that and no luck mate, i no it has copied them onto my computer before as wen i jailbroke it, it lost them but then put them all back on, phone was not still jailbroken when i updated i restored it before back to normal firmware

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

This may sound silly, but do you see your contacts in your address book on your computer?

5. dojopros thread starter macrumors member

cant see any in my windows contacts, weird thing is today i added one of my mates and it synced up a photo that was on one of my other mates:confused: doing my head in now, anyone no were about they store them on your pc?

6. SheepNutz macrumors 6502a

7. mixstar336 macrumors regular

do you have a backup you can restore from - itunes usually takes a backup when you sync and you can restore back to that point which should have your contacts