Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twitchy204

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 5, 2008
well, i thought i read somewhere that 1.1.5 couldn't be jailbroken, but apparently i miss-read. and i wasn't going to update to the 2.0 updates because it wasn't even my ipod(was doing this for my cousin), but i decided i'd update later on to make life easier for me and her and she would pay me back the $10.

ThunderBull4

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2008
well, i thought i read somewhere that 1.1.5 couldn't be jailbroken, but apparently i miss-read. and i wasn't going to update to the 2.0 updates because it wasn't even my ipod(was doing this for my cousin), but i decided i'd update later on to make life easier for me and her and she would pay me back the $10.

Just so you know, you can download the 2.0 update from many places, and not pay for the $10.

...But you didn't hear this from me.

andybno1

Suspended
Nov 6, 2007
Liverpool, UK
I updated to 2.2 cause I can lol

I was on about going from 1.1.4 to 2.0 and if you were thinkin of that you may aswell just update to latest firmware

twitchy204

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 5, 2008
woah, sweet. didn't know you could download that free. =D

and by 2.0 i just meant getting into the 2nd generation of updates. i updated to 2.2 to clear things up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.