1.1.4 + Mail app?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by yoyoumadexcited, Mar 3, 2008.

1. yoyoumadexcited macrumors newbie

I went the way of ziphone to jailbreak my restored 1.1.4 8GB touch and surprisingly everythin worked out great. The i added the ispazio source and installed "1.1.3/4 iPod Full Features" which came with all the iphone and new update apps except one: Mail. Figuring it was just an error i found a mail app from a different source and installed it but it didnt work. After a few trial and error phases.. installing and uninstalling this and that.. i installed mobile finder to see if it showed any problems. The mail apps that i downloaded from different sources all showed up with a question mark as an icon and wouldnt open. Anybody have a fix or a similar problem??

2. touchher macrumors regular

I have actually purchased the January Upgrade and then I jailbroke with ZiPhone 2.5. Now, the Mail application appears, however when I press to open it, it expands and collapses without showing anything.

3. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

my suggestion is to unistall that 1.1.3/4 all features thing remove the source and add the following source http://ipotuchmaster.com/files/repo.xml and then choose the iphone 1.1.* applications category which matches the installed version, 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 I believe will unlock the full features like wiggly icons and what not and will deffinately install all apps

4. yoyoumadexcited thread starter macrumors newbie

^hey thanks^ i dont know exactly what made it work because i restored the ipod & re-jailbroke then used your source but who cares it works :D