1/22 Sales data

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Mastidon, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Mastidon macrumors member

Hey guys,

I still don't have sales figures for yesterday. Do any of you?

Thanks in advance.

2. Mastidon thread starter macrumors member

Glad to hear it is not just us. Normally they have the data available about 9 hours ago so they must have had some problem.

3. jclardy macrumors 68030

jclardy

It says on itts.apple.com that the American region is delayed for today, along with a few others on the 23rd and the reports should be up once they are finished generating.

4. nottooshabby macrumors 6502

Thanks for the update. The note doesn't show up if you got through itunesconnect

5. KRAPPS macrumors 6502

KRAPPS

Just curious ... in general ... has the payment and sales figures been distributed consistantly? Wondering if the back-end process at Apple is now running smoothly since these apps have just "boomed"

6. Jeremy1026 macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026

They are usually by no later the 8am (EST) every day. With weekly reports available every Sunday.

7. MacToddB macrumors 6502a

MacToddB

8. Jeremy1026 macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026

I use the same app, I love it, so much easier then downloading reports every day, sorting through them to find the bit of usable information I need, then converting everything to US.

9. nottooshabby macrumors 6502

that looks cool, where is the source though? I see the link to google, but didn't see how to get the project.

10. MacToddB macrumors 6502a

MacToddB

It's been awhile since I downloaded it, but think you type the following svn checkout command in a Mac terminal window.

svn checkout REPLACE://appsales-mobile.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/appsales-mobile-read-only

(Replace the word REPLACE with http... the Forum is messing up the code)

You could also browse using this link

http://code.google.com/p/appsales-mobile/source/browse/#svn/trunk/AppSalesMobile?state=closed

11. nottooshabby macrumors 6502

Thanks. Got it. I was trying to use an svn client, but this was easier to just copy it into the terminal window.

12. MacToddB macrumors 6502a

MacToddB

Have fun, but be warned... it's addicting! I sleep w/ my iPhone on the nightstand so I can reach over and check in case the stats are available early (though today they were late!)

BTW, what's your app?

13. nottooshabby macrumors 6502

LOL, I was already doing that, but was doing it the manual way through itunesconnect. Now I will only have to hit refresh, nice. Much easier than trying to type in my password half asleep. I have 3 apps, ileasemycar, ileasemycar pro and home buying power.