1.3 GHz MacBooks About to Ship Early?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by misandrist, Apr 20, 2015.

1. misandrist macrumors newbie

misandrist

So I ordered a 1.3 GHz 512 GB Space Gray rMB within ten minutes of the store opening on the 10th. I'm quoted at receiving it between May 6th and May 13th via 2-3 Business Days. (Shipping to Virginia Beach, VA)

However… just earlier tonight, I got an Apple Pay notification for a $13 transaction from Apple. ($13 is the price of 2-3 Business Days shipping for the rMB to the USA.)

Does this mean Apple has the 1.3 GHz models ready earlier than they thought they would, and they're buying the shipping labels to send them out soon? I'd be so thrilled if I got mine this week!

Attached Files:

2. ap31001 macrumors newbie

3. Hieveryone macrumors 68030

That's not uncommon actually. People do receive early! :cool:

4. phas3 macrumors 65816

wouldn't the notification of getting the macbook early would be the full charge on your card as they only charge the card once it's shipped?

5. bcaslis macrumors 68020

I got the notice of the $13 charge immediately and then got the full amount charged today. However my estimated date is still late May to early June. I think it's just a pre-authorization charge which will disappear in a few days. The actual charge will happen when it ships.

6. Cvx5832 macrumors regular

I wouldn't be surprised it shipped by the time you wake up tomorrow.

I bought 2 rMBs on the 10th. Only one of them, the one in stock, "pre-authorized" right before shipping.

7. misandrist thread starter macrumors newbie

misandrist

Did everyone responding with their shipping details also buy a 1.3 GHz model? Just wondering because I haven't heard a peep of the 1.3 being out in the wild yet.

8. Cvx5832 macrumors regular

Then you could be the first.

9. bcaslis macrumors 68020

We'll see. Still says processing so I highly doubt it. But I wouldn't mind if it did.

10. southerndoc macrumors 65816

southerndoc

Mine also still says processing. Doubt it'll ship early, but it would be nice. I don't have my hopes up for it though.