Hi, Well, while waiting for the Macbook update, I've been considering going for the Air instead (although may still wait until the 14th, incase they update that too) - Although I understand it's all speculation Has anyone owned/used both the 1.6ghz and 1.8ghz? I can't justify the extra $500 for a SSD over HD, especially being smaller in capacity. Although on the HD version there is an option to upgrade the processor for an extra $200. Is the 1.8 worthwhile? or will the difference be minimal? Would you recommend it? It will be used mainly for word processing at Uni alongside itunes. With general web browsing, no heavy image or video work. Help appreciated.