1.67 PB now or after Sept 24th

CiBoys

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2005
195
0
San Francisco
should i get the 15" PB 1.67 now of i shall wait till MacWorld Paris ends? i'm using a 12" PB 867 now and i can't stand the 12" screen anymore. so waht do you all think?
 

sw1tcher

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
1,589
1,838
If you need/want it now, get it. I don't think there will be any updates at MW Paris. Just a sneaking suspicion. And knowing Apple, they'll make us wait and wait and wait... just like with the iBooks.

Get it now and enjoy it.
 

pulsewidth947

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2005
1,106
2
Like sw1tcher says, just get it now if you need it. You can wait forever in case of updates, but if you buy it now you'll get even more use out of it until its time to upgrade. At the end of the day, no matter when you buy sooner or later a new revision will come out, but the 1.67 PB's are fantastic machines.. once you get one you'll not be able to live without it :)

Cant see there being any significant updates before the switch to intel.
 

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
16,570
0
It depend on your need. If you are willing to wait until September, why not. Apple may want to capture the back to school crowd. Still not sure when the Intel Mac's may be available. With Apple's releases lately an update could occur at any time.