1-888-WRAPSOL: *ring*....

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by soco, Jun 28, 2010.

1. soco macrumors 68030

soco

Anyone able to get through to Wrapsol's customer service number?

I've been calling about my already late order that hasn't even shipped yet, and I keep getting "Your party is unavailable. To transfer to another extention, press 8, or to be transferred to the receptionist, press 0."

Then I press 0, and it routes me back to the beginning "Welcome to Wrapsol" message. Only this time, pressing 3 for support gives me, "Invalid Entry"

...what?

2. theturtle macrumors 6502a

3. Dsr1205 macrumors 6502

well i assumed it was because i called after 6PM EST...i mean they probably have to sleep.....they probably sleep allot at wrapsol considering how ****ing ***** their product is.

4. 8mpg macrumors regular

Lets think about this...

Its 10:14 CDT...you posted this about 20 minutes ago...that made it about 10:54 EDT....

5. soco thread starter macrumors 68030

soco

Your attitude is unnecessary. I'm referring to calls placed since 2pm EST. I happen to be posting in reference to it now.

6. bli625 macrumors 6502a

bli625

Hey! Every company has screwups *coughApplecough*. Just be glad that Wrapsol is actually doing something about it unlike another company..

7. dfnj123 macrumors 6502a

Dude, why are you being such a jerk? Clearly there are some issues going on with Wrapsol's products... but this representative has tried to be nothing but understanding and accommodating to the different issues people are having throughout the multiple "Wrapsol" threads...

Instead of being a smartass maybe you should just understand that the demand for their product is currently great, and they are trying best to meet delivery and support responsibility the best they can... I would imagine it would become much easier to contact Wrapsol in a few days...

8. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

I got through around 5:00 PM EST today. The lady was very nice, & got me all fixed up. :)

9. dlstrings macrumors newbie

Well that's just rude...

10. Psant macrumors regular

Dude, take the stick that is clearly stuck up your ass and use the residue to protect your screen instead.

11. soco thread starter macrumors 68030

soco

Just called again at 8:40 EST. Is the receptionist, Penny I believe her name is, as there's only one or two there, being used to pack orders or something?

I'm still waiting on a "Your product has shipped" email...

12. Murphy'sLaw macrumors member

been following this thread as I placed an order last week and hadn't received a shipment confirmation until this afternoon. I'm guessing they may be backed up with the influx of orders. Hope you get your shipping confirmation soon!