1 computer, 2 iphones, 2 email accounts

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by destindreamn, Jul 21, 2008.

1. destindreamn macrumors newbie

Ok, so we have Mac Mini that we use to sync all our ipods to. We have one itunes account that we share (husband, wife and daughter). So now we have two iphones to add to the mix and can't figure out to get separate email access for both users and not lose access to our itunes music. We tried setting up another user on the mac, but then that user only has access to the purchased itunes, not anything we have added. We also tried adding another email account, but then on the mac it just lumped together both email accounts into one.

Hope I explained that correctly.
    :confused:

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

Email access on the phones has nothing to do with the iTunes Accounts. Simply add the email address on the iPhone and everything will work just fine. You can also select different email accounts from a listing inside iTunes from those that are loaded in Mail.app.

TEG

3. CyberGreg macrumors regular

What I do is move my iTunes (in the Music folder) folder to the Shared folder. This way all users, once you set iTunes to use the folder, can share the files.

:cool:

4. destindreamn thread starter macrumors newbie