1 Day in & Happy with iPhone 6+ Purchase so far.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by skywalkerr69, Nov 15, 2014.

1. skywalkerr69 macrumors 6502a

skywalkerr69

Finally got my iPhone 6+ 64gb Space Gray today! Upgrading from the iPhone 5. So far from the first day of use, i freaking love this phone!! I didn't know I would have the option of "normal" and "zoomed" while setting it up. I went with zoomed cause the icons seemed smaller on normal.

The phone does feel a bit big in my pocket but I am adjusting very easily. So far it isn't bent but I am being careful with it. The screen is so beautiful!! Hopefully others feel the same way I do!

If you don't mind larger phones, I would strongly recommend this one to anyone!

2. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

I thought zoomed was cool too until i realized you can't use it in landscape like that :(

3. 1rottenapple macrumors 68000

Ya people make too much of a big deal with the plus size. You get used to it, and you eventually don't want the negatives of a smaller screened iPhone. Even having tabs on Safari is awesome. I just hope app makers take advantage of the larger screen. Like sunrise, a calendar app doesn't take advantage of the plus screen with the new update.

4. skywalkerr69 thread starter macrumors 6502a

skywalkerr69

Yeah I agree, I can't wait for the just 6+ apps like the iPad apps that are out there!

5. rojct20 macrumors member

1 day also.

Have the iPhone 6. 128, iPad Air 2, 128. Just one day with iPhone 6 plus. 64.
    Can't decide... Like all of them.

6. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

congrats! I find that I use my phone more, not that the screen is ginormous :D

7. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

Congrats, can't wait to upgrade my iPhone 5 with the behemoth as well.

8. jpeg42 macrumors 6502a

jpeg42

Interesting I argued in forums with iPhone users for years about a larger screen. I was told it was ridiculous and there was no reason. I went to the Note for a while. Now I am back and everyone loves it. Lol.

9. 1rottenapple macrumors 68000

Ya I know I was a hypocrite too regarding big ass phones.

10. skywalkerr69 thread starter macrumors 6502a

skywalkerr69

Haha as was I. I am not embarrassed to admit it.

11. AppleRobert macrumors 603

I'll live with the bezels because the Plus is worth it. Especially now since my eyes are thanking me after trying the 6 and passing on it.

12. Pipper99 macrumors 68020

Pipper99

Glad you like it. I've had my 6+ just shy of 2 months now, and I still love it. I don't notice it in my pocket: sometimes I have to check my pocket because it feels like it's not there. So glad I went with the larger iPhone. I know everyone has their different needs and preferences, but I can't see myself going back to a smaller device.

13. KdParker macrumors 601

KdParker

Not me. I always wanted more form factors for the iPhone and never understood the resistance to having that option for the iPhone.