#1 reason why the iPad is awful

GamecockMac

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2005
Columbia, SC
Write Steve Jobs an e-mail with your complaint and based on what I've read here today, you'll likely get a personal apology back from him within the hour. ;)

kloan

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2005
I smell a class action lawsuit.

In all seriousness though.. they include them with the Touch, why not the iPad?

Rhalliwell1

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2008
Write Steve Jobs an e-mail with your complaint and based on what I've read here today, you'll likely get a personal apology back from him within the hour. ;)
You beat me to it! :(

it may not seem like a big deal... but considering every other apple product with a screen comes w/ one, its really messing w/ my brain.
Sorry if i came across sarcastic but i do actually think this is disappointing. :) I don't see why? I know Apple doesn't make as much margin as they'd like on the iPad but omitting the cleaning cloth... Are they that desperate!?

kloan

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2005
if they include it in every product apple sales, shouldn't you have at least 3 cloths.
No, just with touch screen devices.

The one for the iPad would have to be bigger though, the one that comes with the Touch is way too tiny for such a large screen.

jodorowsky00

macrumors regular
Feb 28, 2010

The one for the iPad would have to be bigger though, the one that comes with the Touch is way too tiny for such a large screen.
my old mac laptop 12' inch came with a cloth. i think all laptops came with a grey cloth.

Rhalliwell1

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2008

i got one with my imac and ACD. Can't remember if i got one with my MBP...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.