1 Tip of a Flat Belly

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by OutThere, Dec 6, 2009.

1. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

These ads are really starting to get to me...mostly the wording. It's killing me! I noticed the first one a while ago and now I can't stop myself from noticing and getting a annoyed with each one I see.

They're everywhere!

[​IMG]

2. Rampant.A.I. macrumors 6502a

"Stop eating, fatty." :D

3. MacMini2009 macrumors 68000

MacMini2009

I think it is to literally cut off 3 pounds of your belly with a knife or scissor.

4. Tower-Union macrumors 6502

Tower-Union

You know I clicked through these adds once just out of boredom and curiosity (I swear! ;)) and its a selling gimmick for this guys book, basically he states the problem with weight gain isn't WHAT you eat, its WHEN you eat, so your supposed to vary your diet with different foods (including cake, pizza, etc) just at different times of day and in different amounts. I'm gonna shut up now before I sound like an infomercial, if you want to know more click one of the adds.

Really though, lose weight while eating high fat food :rolleyes: give me a break.

5. mickbab macrumors 65816

mickbab

1 Tip of a flat belly?
    How about get off your ass and actually move somewhere, quit eating the triple-fat infused foods and lose weight the real way?!

Mind you, I say this while I lie on my bed typing on a laptop after eating a bowl of Coco Pops for breakfast and a huge crepe for lunch... :rolleyes:

6. Surely Guest

Surely

Both would work, but I think there would be regrowth with option #2.
    :p

7. justaregularjoe macrumors 6502

PUT DOWN THE ****ING FORK!

jk.

It has something to do with something called hoodia and an exorbitant amount of water.

8. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

In the end I found out it is portion control.... and eating multiple smaller meals through out the day for me at least. Was 360#+ back in 2004 and now down to 215# today! Would like to get to 190# - at 50 yo I think that would be my fighting weight!

Also going for just over 2 pounds a month helped me in keeping the weight down in the end... though read that 2#'s a week also works...

9. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed, I can't stand them.

10. Surely Guest

Surely

Also.... what are ads?

Thank you Click To Flash..........

11. Shotglass macrumors 65816

Shotglass

Yeah, it doesn't work that way. In fact, it works pretty much the complete opposite way. I'm sure the tips offered in these advertisements are just as logical and well-researched as yours.

12. Melrose Suspended

Melrose

Fat bellies don't have "tips"... they're more round and flabby.

13. Gelfin macrumors 68020

Gelfin

Good thing I recognize your name, OT. Based on the title I was coming right in to report you. ;)

Yeah, the one tip is, "there isn't a trick. The only way to do it is the hard way, and it takes time. You know what the hard way is; you just want somebody to tell you you don't have to do it. It actually isn't as hard as you think if you just decide to do it. 'Miracle diet' companies make a mint using advertising to convince you the 'hard way' is harder than it really is."

14. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

This will actually work:

Every time you see the ad, you have to do 10 pushups, or 20 sit ups.

Woot just did 10 pushups.