10:00 AM Opening for Accessories Only

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by magpie maniac, Jun 24, 2010.

1. magpie maniac macrumors 6502

magpie maniac

Heads up...

I live one mile from an Apple Store. Went over to pick up a bumper and was told that the store doesn't open until 10:00 AM for customers seeking accessories only. Perhaps I should have considered that possibility before going over there. :eek:

On a semi-related note, today was the first day I ever felt a little disgusted -- I guess that's the right word -- with seeing such a long line for a damn phone. I say this as a 100% Apple fan and previous line-sitter myself. It was just sort of sad to all these people standing there waiting for hours just to give someone their money. It reminded me of a depression-era breadline.

2. agoat macrumors regular

Thanks, almost went to my store for the bumpers. Just worry that it sold out, since preorder online is delay till July 14th for all colors except black.

3. Brandon083 macrumors member

Brandon083

Did they happen to say if at 10AM the would have colors other than black? :)

4. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

5. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

I have to wait till my i4 gets delivered before I can get to the store... but yeah is it only black bumpers????

last night one apple store (not near me) told me they would have all colors but not sure how many of each. Said for sure they had boxes of the black and i asked boxes of orange???? she couldn't tell me so I'd assume only black but...

6. magpie maniac thread starter macrumors 6502

magpie maniac

I didn't ask. I just told her that I was buying an accessory. By keeping it vague, I thought I might be allowed in. ;)

I'll run over there at 10:00 if I can somehow pull myself away from today's World Cup matches.

7. iKennett macrumors 6502

Only Black here in the UK.

Also Cardiff were turning a great number of people away who had bought else were and wanting accessories.

8. Max E Verde macrumors regular

Max E Verde

Yup, but they had a LOT of them. Though they will probably still sell out :p

9. magpie maniac thread starter macrumors 6502

magpie maniac

I went over at 10:00. Received a bit of the third degree treatment for wanting to go in for something other than an iPhone per se.

Anyway, I walked out with two black bumpers. No other colors available in store now. They had about two dozen on display. Not sure if they have more in stock.

They fit well, seem to be good quality, and also improve the reception issue.