10.1 Photos App - New bug?

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by pallymore, Oct 24, 2016.

1. pallymore macrumors regular

pallymore

Hello All,

So I just updated my iPhone 6s to 10.1 via the Settings App on the phone - everything seems to be okay after the update until I opened the photos app.
    The first thing I noticed is that the cover photo for the "All Photos" album was a photo from 2 years ago - when I opened the album I'm seeing a bunch of really old photos - I was worried for a bit for thinking that my photos might be removed during the update!
    Then I scrolled up and finally saw some of the photos I took recently - phew.

So the problem is: now all the photos in the All Photos album seem to be in random order. I don't think it was like that before the update - also this is kinda problem for me because when I try to share some recent photos via a 3rd party app, by default it's showing my the 'All Photos' album :/ I have to dig thru 3000ish photos to find the one I just took minutes ago.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Thanks,

2. Donoghan macrumors regular

Donoghan

3. gforce216 macrumors 6502a

4. Mefisto macrumors 6502a

Mefisto

Neither do I. I actually have had a similar problem in the past, on iOS 9 I think it was, but currently everything is in working order.

5. Donoghan macrumors regular

Donoghan

My is doing the same on my 7 plus and iPad Pro. Only 17 old photos though. Not a huge deal for me, although strange.

6. pallymore thread starter macrumors regular

pallymore

well i have around 200ish old photos being pushed to the bottom of the album :(