Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

justabrake

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
I'm on Beta 10.14 and I'm having printer problems I could put out a test sheet straight from the printer but can't print anything else from the computer it stops my printer when I hit print it says -stopped unable to startup session error 10 2 pages I sent in a feedback to apple this morning also ran a virus checker with AVG
just wanted to know if anyone else had this problem I have a brother HL-2280DW hooked up with USB

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
I'm on Beta 10.14 and I'm having printer problems I could put out a test sheet straight from the printer but can't print anything else from the computer it stops my printer when I hit print it says -stopped unable to startup session error 10 2 pages I sent in a feedback to apple this morning also ran a virus checker with AVG
just wanted to know if anyone else had this problem I have a brother HL-2280DW hooked up with USB
It’s a known issue in this beta. The post right before yours in the Mojave forum is all about it: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/latest-public-beta-printing.2131562

Reactions: justabrake

mikzn

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2013
North Vancouver
Try rebooting a few times? (maybe worth a shot?) - worked for me with Mojave 18A353d, you can search that post above for the work around that worked for a quite a few members ( Replace cups folder contents) - but my Brother HL-5470dw works fine both wireless and USB after a few reboots ( and after installing PB 5 / 18A353d)

justabrake

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Just updated Mojave and rebooted and my printer is back up and running

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.