10.4.10 Issues Help

Discussion in 'macOS' started by BigRed3373, Jul 3, 2007.

1. BigRed3373 macrumors member

I downloaded this update all was working fine i have know i can not get safari to load pages correctly they slow or will not load at all. Anything I need to tweak to fix this error if not how do i remove the update? i am running a 17 inch IMAC 1.83 Intel Core Duo 1 gb memory

Thanks all
    Red

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Are you running Safari 2 or Safari 3? If you create a new user account, is Safari slow there too? Have you tried testing your connection and settings by using another browser too? :)

3. BigRed3373 thread starter macrumors member

I am running Safari 3 its slow and yea i have tried another browser i am using camino it seems to be a bit better pages load sometimes i have to double click to get pages loaded in 3 is there a uninstaller i don't think i downloaded it?:confused:

Thanks Mad

4. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

I don't use Safari 3 because it's still a beta. I'm pretty sure the installer came with an uninstaller though, but you might need to redownload the installer/uninstaller. Run the uninstaller and don't run other apps while this is happening. You should be back to Safari 2 in no time. :)