Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lexus

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
Depends Greatly On The Weather
I have seen alot of reports about 10.4.7 coming out today or tomorrow so I was wndering what the chance of it being released today is? I think it has been very long since the last release and we seriously do need an update. I really need an iSync update so I do not have to buy some bootleg plugin for my E61.

Thanks

rye9

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2005
New York (not NYC)
Nobdody knows when exactly but it wouldnt be a surprise to me if it was released today.. it was seeded for the first time quite a while ago.. and usually its a matter of weeks once it is seeded. Yes, it's also true it has been a while since the last update... I hope it comes today as well, I believe it will though. :)

BlizzardBomb

macrumors 68030
Jun 15, 2005
England
someguy said:
What will it bring to us? Anything exciting? I haven't had a chance to read anything about it yet.

Cool new widgets and an updated calculator would be nice but I'm just dreaming. Tiger is very refined now, and I haven't had anything wrong with it since 10.4.4.

Ragnaros

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2006
United States
Bradley W said:
Do any of you ever have the dock stop showing icon titles? This happens on every now and then and is very annoying.

Yeah I got that once, since I was downloading something I didn't restart but as time went on it just ended up fixing itself. It completley froze: the titles didn't show up and the dock did not magnify and when it did it stayed magnified.:confused:

netdog

macrumors 603
Feb 6, 2006
London
According to Apple Insider, Apple shipped another pre-release build of 10.4.7, so it looks as if we will have to wait until at least next week for a general distribution.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.