10.4.8 makes change to exposé performance!

Littleodie914

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
Hey guys, maybe I'm just noticing this for the first time, but if you hit different exposé keys while already in exposé mode, it seems to move differently. For example, alternating between F9 and F10. I don't remember it quite working like this... Maybe I'm wrong? :D

davidjearly

macrumors 68020
Sep 21, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
GimmeSlack12 said:
You are wrong.
What is with the arrogance??? Some people just can't answer a question without being like this. Full of attitude.

To the OP; I must say I've never noticed this but maybe I'm just not seeing it.

David

crees!

macrumors 68000
Jun 14, 2003
MD/VA/DC
Littleodie914 said:
Hey guys, maybe I'm just noticing this for the first time, but if you hit different exposé keys while already in exposé mode, it seems to move differently. For example, alternating between F9 and F10. I don't remember it quite working like this... Maybe I'm wrong? :D
Could you be more descriptive? I'm not following "seems to move differently". What's different about it?

ero87

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2006
New York City
Littleodie914 said:
Hmm that does look cool! How all the current application kinda "zoom" foward. Maybe that's always existed, i've never gone from F9 to F10 before. It's still cool!

My favorite new feature is the ctrl+scroll = zoom. so sweet!

GimmeSlack12

macrumors 603
Apr 29, 2005
San Francisco
davidjearly said:
I've never noticed this but maybe I'm just not seeing it.
Thanks David. But Expose isn't a very complicated visual experience is it? Therefore I moved immediately to the conclusion that there is nothing new about Expose's performance. And the inclusion of doubt in the OP's initial post led to me to understand that he really wasn't too sure that there was a difference, more evidence that there really is nothing new in the Expose Experience.

No attitude, just a straight answer. Sue me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.