10.5.1 problems

Discussion in 'macOS' started by siren77, Nov 19, 2007.

1. siren77 macrumors member

I'm starting this thread for anyone to post any problems they're having AFTER upgrading to 10.5.1.
    For me, I have a self-waking MBP, sometimes wakes up after a few mins, sometimes after a few hours. (although this problem was reported before 10.5.1, but I didn't have it myself before, so I've stuck it in).

2. Neo110503 macrumors regular

I had this same problem before i upgraded, when i try to autofill i have to tab through each field and type the first letter of each word. In tiger i could just type the first letter in the first field and hit tab and the whole form would be filled in.

3. Neo110503 macrumors regular

Oh and my pop-up blocker is like a piece of swiss cheese :mad:

4. northernmunky macrumors 6502a

northernmunky

Some things have got better, but now my external HDD's are not unmounting properly :mad:

5. paul.b.davis macrumors 6502

paul.b.davis

i know, i really miss that

6. majiktt macrumors newbie

majiktt

I've had problems with very slow logins to my Windows 2003 Active Directory domain. Worked beautifully prior to 10.5.1. I've unbound my machine and reverted back to a local account.

7. ivnj macrumors 65816

I wasn't even aware 10.5.1. alreeady came out. I'll have to try it and see.

ivnj

8. boz0 macrumors regular

There's another thread here on the same subject.

Stuff that still happens on my MBP after 10.5.1 :

- airport doesn't always reconnect on wakeup (switching airport off and back on fixed the problem each time, no reboot needed)
    - trackpad dies (it might be this only happens after sleeping, I'm not sure), reboot needed (connecting an USB mouse at that point works, but doesn't restore the trackpad)
    - waking from deep sleep is like playing russian roulette : you never know if you'll get a blank screen, non-responsive trackpad, sluggish mouse ...