I know both the 10.5.2 and 8800gt are just around the corner now. I was going to buy my Mac from a retail store. Question, will the retail stores carry the 8800gt upgrade kit when its available and if I go in to buy the new Stock mac pro will they put the 8800gt card in for me and take out the ATI ? See what i'm getting at? Maybe I should wait 2-3 weeks until the 10.5.2 update and 8800gt card are under control before I buy. Your thoughts? Also, I forget where I read it, but someone said he would go with the ATI for now because if they release newer ACD's then both the ATI and 8800gt would not have all the necessary pieces to use them to their full potential. Any idea what this guy meant? Is he talking about an HDMI output or something? Guess he's thinking there might be another card after the 8800gt to use for the new ACD's. If so, I'd buy my Mac Pro this weekend with the ATI card and upgrade later to this imaginary video card. Your thoughts? Thanks.