10.5.7 due for imminent release

Discussion in 'macOS' started by carlosbutler, Mar 24, 2009.

1. carlosbutler macrumors 6502a

carlosbutler

Thought I would let others know about this;

[​IMG]

Even though Sims 3 is out in june, its not that far away and apple must release new update plenty of time beforehand JUST in case they mess up and it breaks everything:p i guess.

2. johnnyjibbs macrumors 68030

johnnyjibbs

I'm going to put my life on the line here and say that 10.5.7 will be out by June :p

3. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Snow Leopard will be out in June. I'm going to guess that this will be out before that.

4. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

Or, it could release on the same day as Snow Leopard. Apple released 10.4.11 well after Leopard was out.

5. hacksaw-C87 macrumors regular

The 10.5.7 sounds like a pretty appealing update to me- if it fixes issues with some certificates in mail, crashing after sleep and improving speech features then I'd be delighted.

I'd rather they get these things right (and maybe improve the stability of wifi - i'm right next to the router and it crashes every five minutes) and it comes out in May than have it arrive now and not really sort anything.

6. carlosbutler thread starter macrumors 6502a

carlosbutler

um ive not had trouble with wifi, my imac is wired in. although my mbp is on wifi all the time on campus...

i forgot snow leopard was coming out soon:p

would have been interesting if EA put that sims 3 min spec was 10.6, probably not many people would have bought it though

7. Harmush macrumors 6502a

Harmush

if she sims 3 comes out at the very start of june, they have to roll it out at least a good week or two before that. if there is a bug that stops the sims from running, EA will not be happy :p.

i can't see them rolling it out with snow leopard.

i am betting middle of may for .6

5th of june it says the sims is out, so it has to be in may. really anyway. if not apple must be getting confident.