10.5.7 will not help with frezzing

Discussion in 'iMac' started by aztian, Apr 27, 2009.

1. aztian macrumors newbie

hi guys frist sorry for spelling but here is my story about my problem

i was buying ny imac the 1moth ago then i had to wait 3-7 weeks to get it home then there gos around 2 weeks and i get my imac home the 14 and i get it home and wauw i was happy , then after 1 hour it locke up like the rest of you and after 2 days i run back to the service with it after talking to apple over the phone

and back to waiting again after 1 week they are calling me and saying hi we need to know more about the problem , ok i tell him about the problem and what apps i am ussing etc

he says ok and comes back the next day telling me we cant see any prolems and ask me to call back next day and i call back and he says call after clock 1600 and ok call back and still noting now i wait 1 more day and call them and one of them bening a dick

and now i call apple in denmark and tell them about the bad service i get and the apple take this for real and get into it and call the serive rep shop and tells them to what to do etc etc.

and the nice apple guy calling me back an tell me what they need to dø and what tests to do and i tell him about this forum and and about wifi and he takes note about the forrum and says i give u a call in 2 hours ,

2 hours are now gone by and he calls me back an tells me he that he been reading ob this forum and tells me that and the imac will runs tests over the weekned and now the tect service are calling me this moring and telling what the they have done , the have måde alot of tests and cpu etc etc noting but when then måde a hardcore grafik test and it lock up and now the have ordre and now part to the imac and u have to wait again

and he sad it was Mboard part thing so if i was you i call or go back to the shop and retrun it

hope it helps some 1 and sorry for spelling ussing ny iphone hehe mini computer

2. iLog.Genius macrumors 601

iLog.Genius

That doesn't prove or mean anything. There's no official word out and the fact that the Apple rep went to a forum to get his information basically throws any "credible" information out the window. Users discuss the problem in here and some may hint at a possible hardware failure but that doesn't make it true.