10.6 > 10.58 - Entourage restore

Discussion in 'macOS' started by NightwalkerUK, Sep 16, 2009.

1. NightwalkerUK macrumors member

Ive had to admit defeat and switch back from 10.6 to 10.58 due to incompatibilities with various bit of software I use, as this is my main machine for work I cant afford downtime while third party software is updated.

I have restored my machine onto my three disk raid array using TM, unfortunately its now two weeks out of date which includes my mail and various other crucial bits of info. Is there a quick way I can restore my mail content to the up to date version? In hindsight perhaps I should have exported the mail before re installing but I didnt.

FYI, I use Entourage not Mail, I can see the user data within users/me/docs/

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

2. NightwalkerUK thread starter macrumors member

Sorted the mail problem, copied the folder across, told me I didnt have the correct permissions so copied the folder within the documents folder and deleted the old one... Voila, my mail is upto date.

The next question though is the key chain access seems to be broken as it requesting my password every time I boot entourage and safari. Is there a way I can fix this?