10.6.3/Firefox 3.6 display bug?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by nullx86, Apr 3, 2010.

1. nullx86 macrumors 6502a

nullx86

Ok, I started having this issue only after updating to 10.6.3. Firefox was upgraded to 3.6 when I was running 10.6.2 and I had no issues before. In a web page, some of the pixels/images & text, shift just a few pixels to the right. It doesn't seem to be bad coding on the web page. I have tried seeing if I can recreate it in Safari, and no go. Any one else experiencing this?

Attached Files:

2. celticpride678

I must be missing something. I can't see anything. And if there is something wrong, it has nothing to do with 10.6.3. It can only have to do with Firefox or the website code.

3. Arrandale macrumors regular

reinstall firefox

10.6.3 is really horrible, i've been hearing tons of issues from people... thank your stars your computer still even boots

i'm happy for my lappie in 10.5.8

4. nullx86 thread starter macrumors 6502a

nullx86

its not missing any code, loading it in firefox on Ubuntu and Windows doesnt do this...

Really? 10.6.3 seems to be a lot less buggy then 10.6.2.. Ill try a reinstall, did I doubt that will do much, it just updated again the other day.

5. peckerhead macrumors member

peckerhead

I haven't yet noticed this on any other sites, but I have been able to reproduce this on the same site that you noticed the issue with (OSX 10.6.3, FF 3.6.3)

Attached Files: