Apple released a new build last week...I don't believe it is imminent but apple is working on 10.7.3
I know, but NDA's prevented me from giving away too much details. I try to abide by themApple released a new build last week...
Are you asking this from the OP who wanted to know about a 10.7.3 release date or the poster with developer access who has been doing some work with one or more of the 10.7.3 "xxxx" builds.It's "definitely not close to ready" does not define a problem. What are your issues?
What difference does it make? If you get Lion at 10.7.2, the update to 10.7.3, when it is released, is free and simple. There's no reason to wait for a particular release. If you wait for 10.7.3 to buy Lion, why not wait for 10.7.4? The point is, there will always be another release in the future. Just buy what you need, when you need it.Does anyone have a reasonable estimate of 10.7.3 release date?
If it is not imminent I will get Lion now.