10.7.x and AD issues??

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by inflxx-support, Oct 5, 2011.

1. inflxx-support macrumors newbie

Ok, so I know that there is issues with Lion and Active Directory integration. I heard it was to be fixed in the 10.7.2 release. Well my company just bought a Developer account so we could test this out before we roll out Macs to the community and we need AD to work. Still does the same thing for us. We cannot get the AD integration working. After binding the domain and restarting it comes up with "no network accounts available" and a red light. If I log back in with the local account and go into users and groups the network account server light is green.

Has anyone gotten AD integration working after installing 10.7.2?? Have they maybe not included the fix yet into this beta release?? Any help would be much appreciated as this is critical to us rolling out these Macs.

2. Madd the Sane macrumors 6502

Madd the Sane

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

If it's not working, file a bug report at bugreport.apple.com. They may contact you to provide more info.