Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

gspannu

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 30, 2011
UK
Hooray…..

Just released, 10.8 GM build.

Downloading as I type….

macrumors 603
Jan 8, 2009
OS X Mountain Lion GM 12A269

OS X Mountain Lion GM Seed
Posted Date: Jul 9, 2012
Build: 12A269

Known Issues
⁃ Network Migration requires OS X 10.7.3 or later in this Developer Preview
⁃ International users may be unable to enter a Wi-Fi password while in Setup Assistant. Users can select Other Network Options and continue setting up their system without a Wi-Fi network
⁃ On systems with FileVault enabled, the login window may be displayed incorrectly
⁃ Rotating an external display may cause a panic on AMD Radeon-based machines
⁃ QuickTime screen recordings may produce corrupted videos or cause an exception when run on machines with NVDIA graphics
⁃ Installation of Final Cut Studio 3 may cause a hang unless Automatic Graphics Switching is disabled in Energy Saver Preferences

Facebook Developer Preview remains the same.

macrumors 603
Jan 8, 2009
Yup, reported this just a while ago. :)

EDIT:

Um, why the downvotes? I actually was the one that reported this in the forums, not that it matters, I was agreeing with user Peace :) ?

The mod's merged our threads, which is why my comment is here and out of its original place. The timeline/frame of our comments is off because of this merge.

Update: Thanks guys, appreciate the votes, not that it matters as it's all rather silly but after my comment update it's nice to know some made a point to vote. :)

Ok, no more "Dr Phil" channeling.

Last edited by a moderator:

mojothemonkey

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2005
Is any of the OS code actually optimized from earlier versions? Down at the building-block level?

Or is this what we expected and just some included applets and mini-features baked in?

macrumors 603
Jan 8, 2009
Now you can build apps for Mountain Lion and submit them I'm guessing.

Yup. Assuming all goes smoothly, the lights are green :)

Side note, glad they "fixed" Exposé by allowing ungrouping windows by application. With "TotalSpaces" bringing 10.5/6 "Spaces" to 10.7/8, this should be a solid update. Memory management is much improved.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.