Discussion in 'OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)' started by martymar112, Jul 1, 2012.

1. martymar112, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012

martymar112 macrumors member

I have a couple questions about Mountain Lion. Sorry but i am new to the apple world and loving it so far.

First: Is 10.8 out? i cant find it in apple store and do i need to buy it for both my computers. I have a MacBook Pro and a IMAC.

Second: is it worth getting 10.7 if 10.8 is not out yet. I want to use the Icloud because i want to link up my computers and me and my wife's Iphones so we can Sync the Ical and so we will be on the same page.

Third: how do i install the 10.8? will it delet all my contact, Ical, Itunes or anything else?

Thanks for you help and sorry if these are lame questions. still learning ha.

Mike

2. PBP macrumors 6502

PBP

1. Mountain Lion comes in July (probably end of July) in the Mac Appstore. You can login to the Appstore on all your Macs and install Mountain Lion.

2. You can upgrade from 10.6 Snow Leopard to 10.8 Mountain Lion, wait a couple of days and you only need to buy Mountain Lion.

3. You can upgrade from the Mac Appstore from 10.6 Snow Leopard, everything stays on your Mac.