10.9.1 seed soon?

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by flopticalcube, Nov 1, 2013.

1. flopticalcube macrumors G4

flopticalcube

Anyone want to speculate on whether we will see a 10.9.1 developer seed over the next few days and what fixes might be in it?

2. flopticalcube thread starter macrumors G4

flopticalcube

Looks like 10.9.1 is coming very soon and we may get some Mail improvements.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/OS-X...esting-New-Mail-7-0-in-the-Works-396259.shtml

3. anp27 macrumors regular

4. tywebb13, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2013

tywebb13 macrumors 68000

The seed note for the beta mail update released yesterday mentions build 13B15.

That sounds very much like an OS X build number and my understanding has for a long time been that the B means 10.x.1. This certainly has been the case since Tiger (although not before).

I may however be mistaken in this case because the more complete quote is

Submit a bug report using the online Bug Reporter at http://bugreporter.apple.com/. Please make sure to include “10.9 (13B15)” in the bug title and description.

But that was 10.9 not 10.9.1

So now I'm just confused regarding build number conventions.

Can anyone elaborate on exactly what is build 13B15?

5. Ddyracer macrumors 68000

Ddyracer

Apple if you are reading this fix the random one second beachballs make it smooth the animations faster to respond and load apps quicker. And get rid of that horrible disk utility glitch where opening the app is like 5 fps for the animation.

Make it fast like the first couple dps. Get your ass in gear!

6. 50548 Guest

Yep, Mail has been definitely the worst culprit here - pretty much everything else is flawless so far. My solution was to delete the whole Mail folder inside Library and start accounts from the scratch/re-import older mail folders.

I have no issues to report now - Mail runs fine.

7. flopticalcube thread starter macrumors G4

flopticalcube

Currently commercial release of Mavericks is 13A603.

Thats right. Some people are having issues with Gmail as well. The only outstanding issue I have is with my FW drives not sleeping but that is minor to me.

8. itegypt macrumors 6502

itegypt

9. tywebb13 macrumors 68000

Yeah. I know. But the seed note that comes with this beta update for mail means that the next one (i.e., 10.9.1) will be 13Bn where n is bigger than 15.

10. Mr. Wonderful macrumors 6502a

I've had some minor quirks on my new 13" rMBP (only User Folder was transferred). Nothing unusual for a new OS, though 10.9.(realistically)2 can't get here soon enough.

Between iOS 7, Windows 8.1 and Mavericks, my tech life has too much ".0" releases in it right now.