10 games to cherish the memory of Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by macroduo, Jul 17, 2009.

1. macroduo macrumors newbie

2. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I actually started up Sonic 3 and Knuckles (never played it like that before) to 'celebrate' him. If only the levels weren't so boring :eek:.

3. aznguyen316 macrumors 68020

aznguyen316

Is plants vs zombies on that list lol, b/c he's a zombie now.

4. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    He was a zombie before too though. ;) I liked him and his music, but everyone can agree he was on the eccentric side.

5. weblegend macrumors newbie

6. chappy87 macrumors regular

With the danger of this floating off topic, I do not understand why Michael Jackson, or any person in the world for that matter, should be elevated to any kind of higher status. People are obsessed with celebrities. People want to know what they are doing all of the time. People want to copy their hair colour, lipstick, or even their whole lifestyle. And why? For no other reason other than they are in a better off position than you.

Don't get me wrong, I think Michael Jackson was a fantastic entertainer. However, that was simply him being good at what he does. Every person in this forum is probably better at their respective jobs than Michael Jackson would be if he had given it a go. The point is, this guy was simply one guy. Being richer does not deserve an elevated societal status.

7. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless