Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HolyGrail

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 21, 2010
Planet Earth
motorola-droid-verizon-wireless.jpg
motorola-droid-3.jpg

nouveau_redneck

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2017
I had that one in the first picture, but for the life of me can't remember the name of it. It was a heavy cast metal brick, with a so-so slide-out keyboard. It was horrible, but I loved it at the time.

I also had at the time and still have the Nexus One mint in its box, Googles first phone. I LOVED the track ball on it!

nexus_4_lineup.jpg

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I had that one in the first picture, but for the life of me can't remember the name of it. It was a heavy cast metal brick, with a so-so slide-out keyboard. It was horrible, but I loved it at the time.

I also had at the time and still have the Nexus One mint in its box, Googles first phone. I LOVED the track ball on it!

View attachment 827959

After seeing your picture, I miss my Nexus One. I was so excited to have that phone.

Reactions: nouveau_redneck

nouveau_redneck

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2017
After seeing your picture, I miss my Nexus One. I was so excited to have that phone.

Yeah, it felt exclusive at the time. I got mine directly from Google. I recall that being unusual at the time as most phones came directly from the carrier.

Heres a picture of my Nexus One, and next to it my BlackBerry Passport. Checkout the size difference!

nexus one blackberry passport.jpeg

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.