$100 off Apple Watch for military and retirees

BarracksSi

Suspended
Jul 14, 2015
Good eye!

I suggested this to my wife just now as a way to get an AW for her for cheap.

She punched me in the arm. :p

Johnboy7701

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2014
Just picked a new one up today for that price at the PX at JBLM. Cracked my other series 2 screen in Germany at the pool. So maybe I can sell that one for a little bit to get some money back.

jenjen80

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2016
Columbus, OH
Does anyone know if BB will match AAFES if we don't have one near us? My husband is a retiree so I do have an AAFES online account and a military ID to show BB that I could purchase from them.

WingNut33

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 15, 2017
Currently near Los Angeles
Does anyone know if BB will match AAFES if we don't have one near us? My husband is a retiree so I do have an AAFES online account and a military ID to show BB that I could purchase from them.
They will not. I asked, and they said that since not everybody has access to AAFES that they can't match it.

Reactions: jaymc

jenjen80

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2016
Columbus, OH
They will not. I asked, and they said that since not everybody has access to AAFES that they can't match it.
I called CS and they said they'd match it if there's one within 25 miles. I almost forgot that we do, because it's more like a gas station store with some uniform items, LOL. But still an AAFES... So I went in anyway and they did it! He didn't even care to see my ID or anything.

AlliFlowers

Contributor
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
I called CS and they said they'd match it if there's one within 25 miles. I almost forgot that we do, because it's more like a gas station store with some uniform items, LOL. But still an AAFES... So I went in anyway and they did it! He didn't even care to see my ID or anything.
Sounds like the "shopette" at Ft. McClellan. Used to have a huge Exchange there, and now you're lucky to find snacks. I was amazed at prices and merchandise on my last trip to a "real" Exchange (NASJAX) and made quite a few purchases. We'll see what happens when it's time for the fourth gen watch.

Reactions: Newtons Apple