$100 USD to anyone who can make iPhone work in the UK with UK sim

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tem07, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tem07 macrumors newbie

"Some guy is offering 100 USD to make software/whatever that will make his iPhone work in the UK with his UK sim. He is offering 100 USD to only one person, and you have to submit entrys to the email address specified. There is a lot of hype about the iPhone currently, and folks, I have already started! Good luck!"
    Digg It!

2. aerospace macrumors 6502a

its gsm

didnt apple say it would work overseas since its gsm. you have to roam and pay a fortune international rates and fees etc but it should work

3. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

$100? That's £50... hardly enough to make anyone bother.

Give up on this pipedream. Proper 3G iPhones will be here before Xmas. Those who think things like this are going to work, don't know much about the iPhone and the services it uses.

4. sananda macrumors 68020

he wants it to work with a UK SIM.

5. mcl macrumors regular

6. sananda macrumors 68020

it's not much of an incentive, is it? he has also donated an iphone to some hacking people.

7. mashoutposse macrumors 6502

Ooh, a hundred dollars :rolleyes:

Something tells me you're not going to get quite the response you're looking for...

8. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

OK... I've checked out the link and the blog and a couple of other things and that person — 'some guy' — is you. :rolleyes:

Trying to drive traffic to your blog with this wild goose-chase. Thanks for playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.