Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mixstar336

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 30, 2007
MN
I just made a reservation for an in-store pickup for a jet black 7+ 128GB in MN. Stock just updated. Check the app!

mixstar336

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 30, 2007
MN
go into the apple store app, click iphone 7, click the plus, click on upgrade this iphone and it will direct you to the web.

select your state and store - then plus and carrier - will show you what is in stock at each store. I actually went to a store this morning and UPS showed up at 7:45 local time with a number of packages. I am guessing inventory is being updated
[doublepost=1474041091][/doublepost]I got it from the Southdale store in MN - Mall of America and Uptown had Black 128GB +'s available

mixstar336

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 30, 2007
MN
Here is the confirmation email I just got from apple....

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 104

mixstar336

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 30, 2007
MN
I would say keep checking.

I had a 128GB silver 7+ at rosedale this morning that I decided not to keep as I got an email this morning saying I would be able to pick up the phone I wanted in store by the 26th.

Mac7

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2009
Can you try it again and see if it's still shows up on your end?

Gpg5033

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
go into the apple store app, click iphone 7, click the plus, click on upgrade this iphone and it will direct you to the web.

select your state and store - then plus and carrier - will show you what is in stock at each store. I actually went to a store this morning and UPS showed up at 7:45 local time with a number of packages. I am guessing inventory is being updated
[doublepost=1474041091][/doublepost]I got it from the Southdale store in MN - Mall of America and Uptown had Black 128GB +'s available
Did you have a reservation before this or was this the first one? I think those who already have a reservation see different stock than those who dont

joshwithachance

macrumors 68000
Dec 11, 2009
It's so annoying that Apple is ONLY catering to the upgrade program. Just have phones available for reservation and whoever gets one gets one.

mixstar336

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 30, 2007
MN
Did you have a reservation before this or was this the first one? I think those who already have a reservation see different stock than those who dont

I did have a 8AM reservation this morning for a 128GB Silver 7+ in hopes I could change to black or jet black. No luck, so I walked without a new phone.

davidjacobs21

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2010
i dont see anywhere in the app where it lets you check stock at a store to reserve. It only wants to ship me a phone.

Gpg5033

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
I did have a 8AM reservation this morning for a 128GB Silver 7+ in hopes I could change to black or jet black. No luck, so I walked without a new phone.
Got it so maybe since you completed the reservation you got to see different stock.

Gpg5033

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
It's so annoying that Apple is ONLY catering to the upgrade program. Just have phones available for reservation and whoever gets one gets one.
I am part of the IUP. Contacted them Sunday asking for a phone reservation. Called today and they can't find my original request and had to resubmit. Idk if I call that catering

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.