Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iDave

macrumors 65816
Aug 14, 2003
Nice photos. A little more depth of field would be nice so we could see the details. It's surprising I haven't seen many more photo collections like this. Thanks!

Chase R

macrumors 65816
May 8, 2008
PDX
Looks awesome! That's the 27" iMac right? Makes the MBA look soooo small!

The 11" is my new favorite Apple computer.

bowlerman625

macrumors 68020
Jun 17, 2009
Chicago, IL area
Great pics!!

I noticed you put your dock along the left side. I had planned on hiding mine at the bottom but I've seen a few pics with the dock on the left side. Interesting. I may have to think this over now!

Mine is being shipped to me at work and is supposed to arrive by 10:30am. I'm wondering if there is an exotic illness that ships with it so somebody might have to go home for immediate attention!! :)

Chase R

macrumors 65816
May 8, 2008
PDX
Great pics!!

I noticed you put your dock along the left side. I had planned on hiding mine at the bottom but I've seen a few pics with the dock on the left side. Interesting. I may have to think this over now!

Mine is being shipped to me at work and is supposed to arrive by 10:30am. I'm wondering if there is an exotic illness that ships with it so somebody might have to go home for immediate attention!! :)

Even better is to put it on the left side, and auto-hide it. Maximize that screen real-estate! Seems odd at first, but you will get used to it.

bowlerman625

macrumors 68020
Jun 17, 2009
Chicago, IL area
Even better is to put it on the left side, and auto-hide it. Maximize that screen real-estate! Seems odd at first, but you will get used to it.

Yeah I just tried that with my rev C MBA. It is weird at first. I'll try it today and see if I can get used to it that way. We'll see!

craigc_

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 5, 2007
Looks awesome! That's the 27" iMac right? Makes the MBA look soooo small!

The 11" is my new favorite Apple computer.

Yup its the 27" iMac. Bought it just a month or so back. I figured having a 27" iMac I can get real work done while leaving my MBA for the mobile, light usage. All that and an iPhone seems to work well for me. Thank god for programs like Dropbox!

Great pics!!

Thank you! As for the dock, I figured having it on the left made the most sense due to the screen real-estate on the 11". Hope you like yours, its worth the wait!

Very nice suggestion! Just tried it and I may keep it. Thanks.

jazz1

Contributor
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
Great pics!!

I can tell your getting sick already and I'm not even a Dr.

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
cool pics and thanks for the wallpaper links.

I'm pretty sure I'll be picking one up this week.

99 Cent Tacos

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2010
Great shots. That 50mm 1.8 has nice bokeh given the low price and plastic build. How do you like your Rebel?

craigc_

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 5, 2007

cool pics and thanks for the wallpaper links.

I'm pretty sure I'll be picking one up this week.

Great photos!

Thanks for all the kind words!

Great shots. That 50mm 1.8 has nice bokeh given the low price and plastic build. How do you like your Rebel?

Yeah the 50mm 1.8 was a really good buy. I recommend it to any beginning photographer. I'm liking the Rebel, it gets the job done for my needs. May look into upgrading it maybe a year or so from now but so far so good!

Absolutely lovely photos. I'm so excited to get my "ultimate" 11.6" tomorrow morning! How are you loving it so far?

Love it! I have the "ultimate" as well, and I am very happy with the purchase. I would not have bothered looking at the MBAs if not for the fact that I have an iMac. I feel its the perfect secondary/mobile computer for my needs. Hope you enjoy yours!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.