11" Enter Key size (possibly UK only)

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Bossworld, Sep 10, 2011.

  1. Bossworld macrumors member

    Sep 5, 2007
    Was in the USA last week, decided to get an 11" MBA when I got home.

    Just ordered but the chap on the phone didn't know the answer to my question either.

    The USA 5th avenue models have a single height Enter key.

    But the UK store seems to show it like this (double height which I prefer):


    Is it a UK/USA difference, or a 2010/2011 difference, or a 11/13" difference?

  2. Queen6 macrumors 604


    Dec 11, 2008
    Land of the Unexpected
    It`s regional Mac`s have had this keyboard layout for years...
  3. Tommeh macrumors member

    Jan 28, 2009
    It is a UK(EU)/US thing, at least Europe and UK have de double height enter key, US has the single height one which is wider. There are more differences, the US also has a larger left shift key for example.
  4. Bossworld thread starter macrumors member

    Sep 5, 2007

Share This Page