11 Year member of macrumors but still a newbie

bapesta

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 26, 2004
can't believe I've been a member of macrumors for 11 years and I'm still classified as "macrumors newbie"... guess I have to post more and not only stalk!

p.s. i just order the new atv hence the login to post to shout out to the world the shipping dates here in HK

Reactions: AlliFlowers

Raid

macrumors 68020
Feb 18, 2003
Toronto
can't believe I've been a member of macrumors for 11 years and I'm still classified as "macrumors newbie"... guess I have to post more and not only stalk!

p.s. i just order the new atv hence the login to post to shout out to the world the shipping dates here in HK
Yeah just post more, don't be afraid to ask questions (though of course search the forums before starting a thread). The number doesn't really matter that much to me... I come and go with postings, but constant lurker... Also I think it was a smart move not to include PRSI in the count; there's a lot said there but not much worth reading! ;)

00sjsl

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2011
Hampshire, UK

I know what you mean. Also at the end of many threads there is a circular argument between a handfull of people, and they must progress though the rankings realy quickly.

You could donate and become a Demi-God :D
Does being a contributer , in this way, give access to the Politics forum?

Last edited by a moderator:

Erdbeertorte

Suspended
May 20, 2015
Does being a contributer , in this way, give access to the Politics forum?
I think you need to write 100 messages anyway. At least I got a notification last week that I have writing access now, regardless I have been a contributor longer before. But I never tried to write in there, so I don't really know.