Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kfergiez

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 5, 2010
This is driving me nuts. Why on earth do they not have the new mac keyboard with the 10-key number pad in a Bluetooth model? I love the new shallow keyboards, but I would love to have it with Bluetooth.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Wireless numeric keypad
Full size Apple Wireless Keyboard with numberpad?
Wireless Mac keyboard with numeric keypad

One alternative is to use the Cropmark LMP Bluetooth Keypad
attachment.php

aeneid

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2011
California
Not to be a pain, but this has been said numerous times already. Next time please search for a similar thread. Complaining about it here won't do anything. A lot of people want one. What is stopping you from getting the wired one anyway? Just the same. If you don't move your Mac (desktop or laptop) a lot then you'll be fine with the wired one. I'm guessing Apple has just been lazy in developing it and putting it into production. Or might just be an issue with have more? IDK. Go send them an email.

Cheers

RMo

macrumors 65816
Aug 7, 2007
Iowa, USA
I didn't see the Macally BTKey Wireless Keyboard mentioned in any of the previous discussions (though I didn't search very hard), so maybe add that to the options others have proposed.

Personally, I just bought the old white one from eBay. It's hard to find one that is Bluetooth and not just "wireless" (with an RF receiver that I don't want) and works/looks decent(ly) with a Mac.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.