Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Undignified

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 16, 2016
I picked up the Apple Smart Keyboard at Walmart for $99. Some stores have them on clearance for $79 so YMMV. Just wanted to share with everyone since a lot of you bought a new IPad through the BB deal.

These are still going for $169 at the Apple store.

Reactions: BrianSoCal

Rvdv

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2017
Was it new or refurbished? I was looking on the website and couldn’t find them new... only refurbished. Do you think the deal was in store only?
I picked up the Apple Smart Keyboard at Walmart for $99. Some stores have them on clearance for $79 so YMMV. Just wanted to share with everyone since a lot of you bought a new IPad through the BB deal.

These are still going for $169 at the Apple store.

Fpb1980

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2014
philadelphia
Was it new or refurbished? I was looking on the website and couldn’t find them new... only refurbished. Do you think the deal was in store only?

I went to a walmart in philly earlier this week and bought one too. They had 2 more left when I went so stock is limited.

DoubleFlyaway

macrumors 68000
Nov 16, 2017
Yeah same here. Walmart was selling them for full price online, but picking it up in person instead of having them ship it made it 99. I got it about a week and a half ago. Definitely works with 2nd generation.

T4R06

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2007
CT
Got mine today. $99! I have 2nd gen IPP 12.9 and yes the keyboard is sealed and not refurbed. Typing actually right now lol

JCapps

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2017
Nice ill check this out tomorrow and see if BB will price adjust the one i just bought

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.