iPad 12.9" iPad...iPad Air Plus?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by dan-K, Sep 30, 2014.

1. dan-K macrumors regular

Hi guys!

Just wanted your thoughts on this guys. Apple introduced the 'Plus' label with the new iPhone line up as well all know.

I think there's a good chance that in the next few months, when the iPad line is refreshed, we will get an iPad Air and an iPad Air Plus to signify the larger screen size.

What do you think?

2. Batavian macrumors 6502

Batavian

3. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

I think you are wrong

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh_Plus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_II_Plus

4. dan-K thread starter macrumors regular

5. MacTCE macrumors 6502

I could see them going with iPad Plus, but not iPad Air Plus.

6. Rodster macrumors 68040

A 12.9" iPad Air Plus. Hmm, that sounds more like an iPad Air-Bus, no thanks.

7. kmj2318 macrumors 68000

kmj2318

8. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

I never knew the Apples II and MAC were not for mainstream users. Anyways it does not matter, iPad Air Plus sounds stupid and will never happen.

9. miketheappleguy macrumors regular

People said the same thing about an 8 inch ipad and a 5.5 inch iphone

10. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

The iPad AIR Plus will never happen, Just like the 27" iMac Air Plus will never happen, nor the Mac Mini air plus. Why? Because they are stupid Names?

Will there be a larger iPad? Most probably.

11. miketheappleguy macrumors regular

You are with the same group that said the iwatch, ipad mini, and apple phablets would never happen. Forgive me if I take your opinion with a grain of salt.

12. Sixcranker macrumors member

Sixcranker

Call it the iPAP? :D

13. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

There is no apple iwatch nor apple phablet so forgive me if I think you are mentally compromised.

I already said there will probably be a larger iPad, I just don't think they will call it the iPad AIR plus.

As for the Apple watch, I never said it would not come out. I was praying for the iPad mini to come out and it did. The iPhone 6 and 6 plus were also givens, i'm just surprised it took so long.

Notice this thread is about the potential name for an iPad larger than the iPad air.

14. miketheappleguy macrumors regular

Oh god Iwatch, apple watch is what makes me mentally compromised? You lost the argument from the beginning and now you're throwing terrible insults around. Now if you're going to sling around insults forgive me if I don't respond again to your childish posts

15. sonicrobby macrumors 68020

sonicrobby

They arent calling it the iPad Air mini. iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad Plus

16. cfedu, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2014

cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

Nope. I feel so, because when I said I did not think a bigger iPad would be called the iPad Air Plus, you accused me of being a denier of the iPad mini, iwatch, and phablets. Not the names of the products but there existance. I never denied a larger ipad , nor the Mini, nor larger iphones and the watch.

You mentioning the iWatch was just bonus irony considering I'm making a prediction of the NAME of a future product and you can't even get the name of previous products.

Your inability to understand this difference leads me to believe you may be compromised

17. miketheappleguy macrumors regular

Wrong. It's the backwards inept thinking of people like you I said that keep denying that these things that are strongly being rumored to become reality will never exist. That's what I said. There is no reason with what apple has done lately with the apple watch, smaller ipad, and larger phones, in which they said they'd never do (except for the apple watch) to believe they wouldn't also be going larger with their ipad. Especially since The note pro and specifically the Surface pro 3, have shown an unsurprisingly (in my opinion) amount of success. You calling me mentally compromised because I called the apple watch the Iwatch, and attacking me for it (something only fanboys would do) is incredibly childish and shows a lack of intelligence in itself.