12 Apps/Tweaks Installed on a JB 4S (Is This "Overkill?")

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by HickDead, Feb 8, 2012.

1. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

I have the following apps/tweaks installed on my 4S below and I would like to know if any of them are considered "battery killers" and what apps (if any) are NOT recommended to have.

Also is this too many apps to have on a JB iPhone 4S?

-AdBlocker
    -AssistantExtensions
    -CallBar
    -FakeClockUp
    -iBlacklist
    -iFile
    -PandoraSkips
    -PhotoAlbums+
    -Springtomize 2
    -WeeKillBackground Pro
    -WinterBoard
    -3G Unrestrictor 5

+ 6 themes installed

2. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

Well..no no too much, seen fine, none of them are know to be battery killer..

now...in my very (own) personally opinion... "FakeClockUp" is totally unnecessary, not even on the 4 I think is justifiable. 4 s is plenty of fast (again.... personal opinion here)

3. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

Why would you put a background killer on your NC? This requires you to do an unnecessary step. Why not download Remove Background, and then use activator to activate it with. Either a swipe left on the status bar or hold down a volume button for a second. I use my down volume button. Kills everything running in the background freeing up and ram and I don't have to open anything to get there.

4. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa

I use Remove Background as well. I have mine set to execute when I double-tap the status bar. Pretty handy!

5. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

My favorite app. I will be purchasing a license when mine expires this weekend. Definitely comes in handy.

6. malias4 macrumors 6502a

malias4

hehe me also , then with sliding right sbsetings slide left home button x1 time and then comes zephyr so my iphone 4 is the one :D