I'm a windozer from way back about to make the plunge into buying a mac... More specifically a 12" iBook, mostly due to the price, weight, battery life etc... The way that I see it is that if I wait til Tiger comes out then its likely there'll be shortages of products across the board for a few months as everyone updates their hardware... Is this a correct assumption to make? I don't want to have to wait for the iBook as I'm going to be using it for travel - and I leave in a few months. So I'm more inclined to get one now and then update to Tiger once that comes out... Is this a complicated process? (baring in mind i've got bugger all experience on Macs, but i'm very competent on a pc).