123Macmini

Discussion in 'Mac mini' started by antz359, Feb 23, 2016.

1. antz359 macrumors newbie

antz359

Hi
    Anyone know what has happened to it?

Cheers

2. jpietrzak8 macrumors 6502a

jpietrzak8

Wow, you know, I haven't even looked at that site in years. :) (I tried posting on their forums once, and got slapped down hard. Incredibly unfriendly folks on their forum...)

But the Wayback Machine shows that it was up as recently as Jan 15, so if something happened, it can't have been very long ago.

3. grayskyz macrumors regular

grayskyz

Wasn't too long ago, I checked it and it seem dead like 6 months ago. Dead, just like the mini. jk, the mini is alive and well and in need of attention!

4. bplein macrumors 6502

bplein

Their domain registration was renewed on/around Jan 15th as well. I wonder if someone else now owns the domain?
    --- Post Merged, Mar 7, 2016 ---
    Looks like it's with the same registrant as it was the past year or two. So my next bet is on DNS screwups.

5. fhall1 macrumors 68040

fhall1

I tried the wayback machine and I think (going from memory) the last snapshot was from about mid-Jan (could have been the 15th). There was no notice I saw on the front page or in any of the forums about shutting down. I also went to the Twitter site and it hasn't been updated in quite a while (and no notice of a shutdown).