Getting 128GB of SSD storage for an extra $300 seems a little pricey. I am wondering if it's feasible to go with the 128GB 13" option and upgrade the storage later, maybe to 512GB a year later when prices drops? Is this possible? I thought I heard a while ago that MacOS forces TRIM to be disabled unless it's a SSD with say Mac customer Firmware? Deciding between the 13" base and the 13" i7. I don't mind paying $100 to get i7 but $300 for an upgradable storage is a bit pricey. Please advise. Thanks!