$129 att plan , $69 sprint plan COME ON.....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cdesigns, Apr 9, 2010.

1. cdesigns macrumors 6502

I love my iphone 3GS but I had to switch carriers, att is killing me with their plans, I paid $129.99 a month for unlimited min,data,text,picture,gps on my iphone and I cant believe Sprint have that and includes sprint tv also just for $69.99 a month.

I wish I could have a cdma iphone for sprint.

The worse thing Apple did was the ATT deal, I hope Sprint and Apple work something out, because verizon sucks.

At least I have my ipad.

2. eezing macrumors 6502

eezing

Sprint is cheap because they don't have a phone with a demand such as an iPhone.

3. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

Isn't Sprints unlimited plan $99.99? The $69.99 is unlimited mobile to mobile (any cell, any network) but only 450 minutes to landlines.. I checked.. paying close attention to the Evo.. lol.

4. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

Damn thats $60 a month you're saving. As cool as the iPhone is I dont think its worth it. you made a wise decision financially.

5. Revelation78 macrumors 68000

Revelation78

Sprint used to be one of the most expensive carriers around. They're so cheap because they are trying to stop the "bleeding" of their customers. In other words, Sprint is losing customers by the thousands per day.

6. goobot macrumors 603

goobot

att's tv comes with the internet too. just the iphone doesnt use it. so blame apple for that not att.

also att has better coverge and way faster internet.

and att has talk and surf and other great feature such as the flexablity of having a sim.

7. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuNDQGYVDk4

It's either this through Sprint or an upgraded jailbroken iphone 4 this summer.

Just waiting to see what apple plans on releasing hardware wise for the new iphone before I decide.

8. eezing macrumors 6502

eezing

I agree, nice phone for sure.... but does it have the demand of an iPhone?

9. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

Nope, but it sure has my attention.. :eek:

If apple comes out with a new re-designed /upgraded hardware iphone, Sprint/Evo will just be an afterthought. But it's nice to have options.

10. Surely Guest

Surely

^^^This is correct.

Sprint's true unlimited plan is $99.99.

Isn't AT&T's unlimited plan:

$69.99 (unlimited talk)
    $30.00 (iPhone data)
    $20.00 (unlimited text)
    --------------------------
    $119.99

11. iphonegeek786 macrumors 6502

iphonegeek786

I wish T-Mobile or Verizon would get the phones. That way I wouldn't have to switch to ATT.

12. cdesigns thread starter macrumors 6502

I got the family plan for me and my wife, and Im paying right now $129.99 on sprint for 2 android phones and unlimited mobile to mobile, data, picture, gps, tv and 1500 min shared for land lines, but for me is perfect becuase the only land line I call is my grandmother and I have free nights also starting at 7pm

I have to say the iphone is the BEST phone outthere, Im waiting for the EVO to come out on sprint also, and hopefully it will be as good as the iphone. either way Im saving a lot of money, but still missing my iphone simplicty and performance over the android phone.

13. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You cant have everything in life.
    Some people can afford it and others cant.
    If you cant or dont want to then the best bet is to downgrade to a cheaper phone or provider.