13.3" MacBook Cases

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by megamagicphil, Jan 25, 2008.

1. megamagicphil macrumors newbie

Im going on holiday next week and I need to take my laptop with me because although I will be on holiday it will be a working one :mad:

I was wondering if you know of any good messenger bags/cases for the MacBook because most of the ones I have seen are all for larger screen sizes and I would prefer it if the case was a snug fit rather than the bag being too big.

Thanks,

Phil

2. T-Stex macrumors 6502

For a messenger bag, I used the Brenthaven Fusion MB. It was the most protective messenger bag I've seen, and it was pretty comfortable and practical as well. It didn't have as much space as some of the other bags, because there's a dedicated protective section for the computer.

I've also got a Tumi bag that I use for my work laptop and it fits my MacBook just fine. It's on the expensive side, but it looks fairly professional, and it works pretty well for taking to clients for work.

3. megamagicphil thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for that incredibly fast response. I left it late to get my laptop bag and the holiday is next week and im a mad dash to get everything sorted out:eek:

Thanks again,

Phil