Ok, I know this kind of thread has been done to death but please help my specific questions! I have a black macbook - 2.4 IC2D with 4 GB ram and 250 hard drive. The button is dying and the cost to replace could be high so I am looking at the 13" air. I do quite a bit of video editing and conversion on my computer and am reluctant to take a step back in processing power - how will I find the difference taking into consideration the SSD etc? Also do people really think there might be an upgrade in June? If so I can wait - I know no one knows but always good to ask!