13 battery life

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by yillbs, Nov 14, 2016.

1. yillbs macrumors 6502

Oct 2, 2015
    Anyone have any usage today with real world battery performance on the 13 inch. If I understand this correctly... no one actually has on yet, in which case , sorry! I care about one thing and one thing only... battery life. I need at least 8 - 10 hours in order to do my job properly. With the fact the 13 non-touch bar having such a small battery, and the touch bar model having a smaller battery... an extra screen and a higher wattage CPU, I'm a little concerned :(

On a side note, thin, touch bar, etc, these are all things that a user like ME wants. no one needs to be doing 4k editing on a macbook pro, pro or not, the pro simply means professional. I guarantee you ( no offense ) that my line of work makes me considerably more $$ than many of the people complaining, I'm the " pro " user they are targeting i guarantee it, and this is WAY more than enough pro for me. I REALLY wish people would stop bashing so much hate and accept it, it's a solid device, with the BEST OPERATING System, you're paying for free upgrades, AMERICAN support, and solid quality.
    /end rant :p
  2. fokmik macrumors 68000

Oct 28, 2016
  3. Steve121178 macrumors 68040

Apr 13, 2010
    Bedfordshire, UK
    Buy a portable USB charging pack with a USB-C cable.