13" Deal from MacConnection, or wait for Education deal w/ipod?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by sammyman, May 4, 2010.

  1. sammyman macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2005
    #1
    Should I jump on the 13" MBP from Macconnection or wait for the education deal and get a free ipod? I can get the education discount without tax from my bookstore so that also helps. I don't mind waiting, but I am not sure if it is worth it to get the ipod.
     
  2. Badger^2 macrumors 68000

    Badger^2

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2009
    Location:
    Sacramento
    #2
    do you need the iPod?

    usually after the back to school promo comes out ebay and CL are flooded with them...
     
  3. Christina1971 macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2007
    #3
    1. Do you want an iPod?

    2. Would the price be about the same for you either way? Because if you don't want the iPod, you could always sell it and make a few bucks on the deal, though as badger noted, there might be a flood of them on the market.
     
  4. sammyman thread starter macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2005
    #4
    No I don't need the ipod. I don't mind selling it though, but I guess if it is a wash, I would rather not have to sell it.
     

Share This Page