13" Haswell rmbp

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ray6712, Aug 3, 2014.

1. ray6712 macrumors regular

ray6712

Had a problem with my trackpad took it to the Apple store, they checked it out reset pram and sent me home. Couple days later same deal called Apple Care they sent me a package I sent it in. They replaced the logic board and returned it to me with a host of new issues.

The laptop now gets really hot it shuts down becomes unresponsive. It has a loose USB port and the system just lags in ways it didn't before.

So I called Apple care back and they asked me to return it to the store which I did and the Genius said he believes the logic board was bad on install and he will replace and test a few more days.

Now I'm thinking of contacting Apple care again and asking them to replace it. I'm really not happy about them having to constantly open up my machine that's 7 months old. And I feel after the amount if productivity I've lost and going days without my laptop with hope it will be fixed this is justified.

2. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

Ok? You may have luck asking them to replace it, but chances are they'll tell you no.